.jpg)
So Ranaiyah had her 2 month appointment and everything is look good. She growing beautifully. She now weighs 11lbs 14.1oz & she got 3 shots too! I think that she did good. She didn't cry as hard as i thought she would.
But what I can say is when Ranaiyah look up at me and stated to cry i wanted to just punch the lady in the face. But she only cried for a few seconds and went back to sleep.
so the lady was safe. HeHeHe!

2 comments:
Aw!! Poor baby! Wasn't that just the worst?! Then she probably slept for the rest the day when you guys got home, huh?! I'm glad she did well!
yeah when she started to cry my heart hurt so much.
She tried to sleep the whole day but she woke up every time she felt someone move her.
Post a Comment