Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Ear Pierced

Just the thought of her hurting & crying just hurt my heart but it was going to have to be done sooner or later. So when we got there my brother didn't want to watch because he didn't want to see her cry so Nicole & I just took Ranaiyah to get her ear pierced. So when the lady started to clean Ranaiyah ears I had to collect my self and get ready for what was going to happen. So the first ear went good but second ear. I felt like punching that lady in her mutha freaking face. Only if ya could see the video. The lady was rushing it a little to much. Other then that Ranaiyah did a really good job. She didn't cry for to long maybe for like a minute and that was it then after She just chilled with her uncle and acted like nothing ever happened like she never got her ear pierced. Im really proud of her!


Mommy little soldier girl

1 comment:

Val said...

Aw...what a trooper! I can't wait to see her beautiful earrings! =)