OMG! 5 months already! Half way to ONE years old. Ill be planning her 1 year birthday in no time it seems like. My Auntie Lorie was trying to be funny and say that she is making way for another baby cuz she is so advanced. Ha not no time so people. She rolls over so much that I think sometime she cant control it, She can some what pull her self forward while on her belly & she sho can talk u ear off. LOL! But what I LOVE most is her endless smiles. She is always smiling. Even when she is sick she smiles and laughs. It just melts my heart. Then to top it off she learned how to spit not like how we spit but like she'll put her lips together and blow and a lot of saliva would just come out. Haa! I cant wait till see her sit up all the way by her self. Everyday is always something new n I LOVE it!
15 Lbs 5.2oz

1 comment:
Aw! I can't believe how big she's getting! We gotta get the two together again so we can see how big they've gotten! Haha! Davin LOVES to talk too! And he's always blowing raspberries too! It's cute but I have to be prepared for when he does it while I'm feeding him! Are you feeding Ranaiyah baby food yet? How does she like it? We hope to see you guys soon!
Post a Comment